Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Updates...

1. After taking a closer look at the pics I took on Sunday at the haunted sanitarium, I did not see anything I would have to declare paranormal. I did have a few pictures that were filled completely with orbs, but I am not too convinced that they were anything other than dust particles in the air. I also listened to my digital recordings. I couldn’t discern anything from all the natural and normal noises. But I do have to say that the pictures are creepy nonetheless.

2. Decided on and made some plans for spring break. Woo-hoo! It’s only 16 total days counting weekends, but only 12 if I count the days I have left at school with the kids. My class is becoming more horrible by the day. I don’t think my break away from them can get here any faster! And what’s even better is that I won’t be doing any tutoring over the break, either! Yay!

So here’s my plan so far…My brother and I are going backpacking on Cumberland Island. I love that place…wild horses, long sandy trails, history, and huge seashells! We are going to hike the entire island. It’s about 15 miles long, so we know we will at least be hiking 30 miles, probably more. I don’t know what else I am going to do because that is just a weekend. I want to take a road trip. We’ll see where I end up. Who's coming along?

Originally this was the time that Best Friend and I were going to take the Bahamas trip I won, but with her new job beginning, we are postponing that until summer. If my summer plans go accordingly, I will have one awesome summer!

3. I have been sticking faithfully to my Hotness Plan. I’ve been eating well and doing some muscle toning exercises. Tonight is my cardio night, so I’ll be jumping on the Gazelle and working it for 45 min. to an hour.

I feel inspired that the Hotness Plan is working. Last night while out to eat with friends (I ate salmon and broccoli) I was hit on by a young guy. I don’t mind a younger guy at all but he was way too young for me! Not even in my age bracket! I don’t know what is up with me and the young guys! If any guy is going to hit on me or ask me out, 9 times out of 10, he is 21-ish. I do take it as a compliment and love that people always think I am younger that I am, but sheesh…that much younger? The sad thing is that he was such a cute, cool, nice guy. He even wanted to go skydiving just like me. Too bad he wasn’t about 5 years older! Ah well…it’s just one of the things that I will have to endure with increasing my hotness. Haha!

Speaking of which…better go hit the Gazelle now!

4 comments:

luvwannabefree25 said...

Me and a couple friends went out to a condemned sanitorium last fall... really cool... very scary... eeks!! On a different note I was out eating dinner at a steakhouse with a friend the other night and the waitress carded me too! I laughed at her.. I was like, "are you serious?"... I'm almost 104.... um.. she said, "no I.D.... no drink"... ugh.. I guess I've aged well... what a great complement... you should be happy... I love it! especially at my age ;)

luvwannabefree25 said...

Oh... the trip that I'm supposed to tell you about... actually it's not a vacation... since the village idiot attacked Iraq.. I get a free trip to the middle east next month... compliments of the U.S. military.. .ugh@@@!!!

yrautca said...

Looks like you are going to have a blast this spring.

Gazelle, I thought, was a fraud. The infomercials I have seen on TV were hilarious. That thing cant do anything for you. You need to get on the stairmaster. Do you even break a sweat on those?

ANyway, post some of those scary pics for us.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Yrautca...I never saw the informercial for the Gazelle, though I am sure it is ridiculous. I just bought it because it was cheap and lo and behold, it worked. And yes, you can work up a sweat on it.

I will post some of my creepy pics just for you. I'll put some up soon.