So much chaos! No time to blog!
Amid all this chaos, there lie many great things, though. I have many things to look forward to…
1. I am moving soon! It’s sooner than I expected and part of the chaos (especially considering that I’ll be turning around and doing it all over again 6 months later), but it is an overall good thing. I am getting out of a living situation with roommates from hell.
I will miss my garden tub, though. Not to mention that, finally, after three years, some really cute guys just moved into the apartment building next to mine. Just my luck.
2. I’m going to Savannah this weekend for one of my best friend’s (Red's) bachelorette party! Woo hoo! That should give me something to blog about.
3. Red’s wedding is only a month away and I’m very excited about it. Usually, I am not one who gives a flip about weddings, but this one is going to be special. I am going to be her “unofficial” photographer in charge of the more candid shots. Not to mention that Red is going to have us girls’ make up done by a make up artist! I have, of course, had a cosmetologist do my make up before but never a make up artist! I’m really excited about this sweet little gift from Red. The make up artist said that she will give a 1950s Hollywood movie star look complete with the “cat eyes”! Judging by the job she did on Red, I am going to be so beautiful!
4. Red’s wedding kicks off my much anticipated and even more needed Spring Break! I have decided to do some snorkeling and other adventures in the Florida Keys with Best Friend during this time. We were originally going to take the Bahamas cruise that I won, but we figured that even considering the expenses paid by the cruise people, we would still be saving mega bucks by opting for camping in the Keys. I am even hoping to budget in a trip from Key West to the Dry Tortugas. The Dry Tortugas islands are this country’s most elusive and inaccessible national park, sitting some 70 miles west of Key West in the Gulf of Mexico. Naturally, this makes me want to go there. Still, Dry Tortugas or not, this is going to be a blast. It’s been way too long since I snorkeled Florida’s coral reefs and spent some wild time in crazy Key West a.k.a. The Conch Republic! Plus Best Friend and I calculated that flying in to the Bahamas is about a $60 round trip for us. We can go there anytime. And I just might do that! Now what to do with the money saved on this trip? That brings me to #5.
5. I hoping to go somewhere fabulous this summer. Maybe a Euro Trip! If not this summer, then very soon. Until then I can dream about it.
I'll be around to visit everyone's blog soon. :)
3 days ago