Monday, March 26, 2007

The final countdown...

Four more days until I am free! My Spring Break officially begins Friday night.

This weekend is going to be crazy busy as one of my best friends is getting married. I am really excited about it! I am her unofficial candid shots photographer. Of course, she is going to have a pro also, but it's still pretty cool. Plus I get to have my make up done by a make up artist. That's going to be nice. But best of all, I found a super hot dress and shoes (for super cheap) to wear to the wedding! Nothing beats something new and hot to wear!

After the wedding chaos, I plan on relaxing on a sunny, sandy beach in the Florida Keys. Nah! Who am I kidding? There is too much to do to be relaxing! I have a snorkeling trip reserved and so many other great plans. But best of all, was the news I got on my voicemail from Best Friend today..."Hey, I just reserved our trip to Dry Tortugas!" I am about to burst with excitement! For a while there, it didn't look like we were going to be able to pull it off. I don't know why we were such doubters, though. Pulling off great trips is the one thing that happens to always go right in my life.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to post again later this week. I will certainly post some wedding pics.

For now, it's 4 days and counting down! Viva le Conch Republic!

10 comments:

Keshi said...

u lucky thing!

Keshi.

yrautca said...

coolness!

deepsat said...

lucky!!!

Starboard Tack said...

Lucky you! I was in the Keys two years ago ... but wasn't able to make it to the Dry Tortugas (which sounded fabulous). It's my only regret from the trip.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Yes, I do feel pretty lucky.

ST...I'll take lots of pics of the Tortugas to post, then. Did you go sailing when you were in the Keys?

The Grunt said...

SPRING BREAK, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Enjoy yourself.

Scott said...

Enjoy all the time on the beach. I am jealous.

SS said...

Sounds fun, I love the keys. Too bad you're not swinging by the Orlando area though.

Anonymous said...

I'm expecting some photos with the new look and outfit!!!..i think i speak for all regular "commentors". and by the way, professional photographers have nothing on you!!..just remember the best(pics)are taken when the subject(s) are unaware. Enjoy your weekend! Utah Adam

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Grunt...Whoooooo! It's taken long enough to get here!

Scott...It's been a long time since I have sat on a beach. I plan to enjoy it thoroughly!

SS...I will have to make another trip to Fl. then and swing by Orlando. Maybe you could show me where you had your kayaking adventure!

Utah A...I am working on some wedding pics to post right now. :) Thanks! :)