Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What does a blog say?

Finally, I located enough pieces of my computer to get it to function. And FINALLY, here are those questions I posted then took down. I know it's long, but I'd like to know just how well you know a person by reading their blog. I’ve seen a lot of this type of post lately and I thought I would see just how well you all “know” me. Of course, those friends of the three-dimensional type will (hopefully?) know me best, but I still thought it would be fun to see. I am not sure that any of you will know me that well being as that I rarely write much about my personal life.

I will reveal my answers and see who knows me best on Sunday. I know you can't wait!

Let’s see if you would recognize me on the street….

1. Do you know my real name?
A. No. You’re OG to me.
B. I know your first name only.
C. I know your whole name.

2. What color are my eyes?
A. Brown
B. Blue
C. Green

3. I am always wearing…
A. Jeans
B. Hiking boots
C. Khaki pants
D. Different styles of clothing

What you know about my likes and dislikes…

4. My favorite food is…
A. Anything sweet
B. Mexican
C. Chinese
D. Salad

5. My junk food weakness is…
A. Ice cream
B. Fries
C. Beer
D. I have no weaknesses

6. If you were to catch me shopping (a rare event), what would I be buying?
A. CDs
B. Movies
C. Shoes
D. Clothes

7. One of my pet peeves is…
A. People who talk too fast
B. People who won’t answer their phones
C. When people make assumptions about what I am thinking
D. People who drink too much alcohol

8. Which of these things am I not in to?
A. Snorkeling
B. Water skiing
C. Jogging
D. Photography
E. Painting

9. What’s my favorite song of all time?
A. "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett
B. "Lay Your Hands on Me" by Bon Jovi
C. "Over the Hills and Far Away" by Led Zeppelin
D. "Ocean Front Property" by George Strait

10. Which of these songs will you not find on my iPod?
A. "No Rain" by Blind Melon
B. "Hey Ya!" by OutKast
C. "Hard Luck Woman" by Kiss
D. "Whispering Jesse" by John Denver
E. "Already Gone" by The Eagles
F. "Photograph" by Def Leppard

What do you know of my adventurous spirit?

11. Of these choices, which place do I want to go to the most?
A. India
B. China
C. Peru
D. Costa Rica

12. In which of these states have I never been?
A. Michigan
B. Iowa
C. Oregon
D. Texas

13. Name the American Icon that I have never seen
A. Statue of Liberty, NYC
B. Gateway Arch, St. Louis, MO
C. Washington Monument, D.C.
D. Grand Canyon, AZ
E. Mt. Rushmore, SD
F. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA

14. Which of the following have never happened to me while hiking?
A. Severe dehydration
B. Came across a stabber
C. Was charged by a bear
D. Got lost
E. Almost fell from a high rock ledge

15. Which of these activities have I participated in? (May be more than 1 answer)
A. River rafting
B. Jeeping
C. Rock Climbing
D. Snowboarding
E. Scuba Diving
F. Backpacking

What do you know about my love life?

16. How many men did I become romantically involved with in 2006? (This includes only guys I went out with more than once and developed some sort of relationship with.)
A. 3
B. 2
C. 1
D. None.

17. What are the three qualities one must have for me to date them?
A. Athletic, rich, and sense of humor
B. Intelligence, sense of humor, and openness
C. Openness, athletic, and same hobbies/interests
D. Same hobbies/interests, love for animals, and ambition

How well do you know me on a personal level?

18. When I asked a friend to define me in one word, she said:
A. Mean
B. Enthusiastic
C. Crazy
D. Kind

19. I would describe myself as:
A. Weird
B. Funny
C. Passionate
D. Happy

20. My personality can be described as:
A. Outgoing
B. Reserved
C. Introverted
D. Bossy

21. The reason I no longer consume large amounts of alcohol is:
A. I beat people up
B. I begin to sing “Bette Davis Eyes” lounge singer style to everyone
C. I become way too friendly with everyone
D. The hangovers hurt too much nowadays
E. All but A.
F. All but B.

22. What do I not believe in?
A. Ghosts
B. God
C. Karma
D. Power of faith

23. I grew up:
A. On a dirt road in the country
B. In the city
C. In the mountain region of Ga.

Remember to check back in on Sunday (or later) to see who knows me best. All of you who do this for me are my best friends and I'll love you forever!

8 comments:

The Grunt said...

Ok, I have my answers, but where do I submit them? I don't want people cheating off of me. I will email them to you. How's that?

The Grunt said...

Come on all you guys. She worked hard on this thing!

Tai said...

I'm here, I'm here!!

BUT, the problem is that while I know that you are an amazing adverturer, whose travel/adventure tales rival my own, the truth is that I guess I don't really know you!
Isn't it strange!
I do read all your posts, and I know that you have ups and downs, and you have a wonderful group of friends and that your love life isn't how you exactly want it...but I don't know so many things about you.

Hmmm.
Your eyes are a brilliant blue, and I know you love your hiking boots.
You've never been able to photograph a bear, I think...and you miss your best friend.
I know that I'd love to climb a canyon with you, 'cus I'd trust you to know how!
Hmm, this turned into a list of what I think I know about you!

SS said...

Okay, it's established that I DON'T know you, but I did it anyway on some hunches and random guesses.

1. A (Not fair for us bloggy people)

2. B (But I can see pictures…)

3. D

4. B (That’s mine anyway)

5. B

6. C

7. C (I KNOW you’ve said this before so don’t tell me I’m wrong)

8. C

9. A

10. B

11. D (It seems the most “outdoorsy”)

12. A (I’m just going with my home state on this one. Really, you should go if you haven’t)

13. F

14. B

15. A, B, C, D, F (The only one I know is a “no” is Scuba)

16. D

17. B

18. C

19. A

20. A

21. E

22. C (At least I don’t. I mean, bad people NEVER seem to get what they deserve)

23. C

yrautca said...

Ok here's me. This was very tuff.

1. B
2. C
3. A
4. C
5. C
6. C
7. C
8. A
9. C
10. B
11. D
12. C
13. F
14. D
15. B, C, D, F
16. C
17. B
18. B
19. C
20. A
21. C
22. B
23. A

Outdoorsy Girl said...

This is fun! Thanks to everyone who posted and emailed me your answers. I guess I am quite the mysterious person! lol.

So far the person who knows me best is the Grunt. He got more right than one of my friends that sees me MORE THAN ONCE a week and apparently doesn't even know my eye color! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Here's a long list of what I know about you.

1. You're a major punka$$.
2. You're afraid of sock puppets.


Well, that's about it.

Anonymous said...

La-la here, making my debut! Ok I'm a little late coming to the table on this one but here are my answers. And no, I didn't see any answers before I posted, SV! :)

1. C
2. B
3. D
4. B
5. A
6. C (shoes, of course!)
7. C
8. B
9. C (great song, by the way! Probably their best)
10. I forgot the letter but it's No Rain :)
11. C
12. A
13. E
14. A
15. A, B, D, F
16. B
17. B
18. B
19. C
20. A
21. E
22. A