Monday, March 12, 2007

Life in the fast lane

It seems, at least, that I am living my life in the fast lane lately, though not by the traditional partying life style. It does seem that my life is flying by at the speed of light and I'm left behind saying, "huh?" I have been busy, busy, BUSY lately and this is the reason that my posting has been slow to non-existant. I do still read everyone's blogs, though--Just so you know!

I moved over the weekend (with the stomach flu) and I'm pretty tired still. I love it where I am, though, and am happy about the move. (Even though I wasn't expecting to move this soon nor was I really prepared.) But never fear, I am still one happy girl and have lots to say/write! I am just short on the time right now. I can see that I will be able to slow down very soon and begin posting more regularly. (Good news for all you fans, I'm sure ;)

Last week I posted some questions to see how well my blog (and real life) friends know me. I know that I am not one to post many very personal things about myself and wondered just how much you all know about me based on this blog. I took the post down the next day because I began to wonder if anyone would answer the questions (because there were 22 of them) and I also wasn't sure if I'd have the time to check in during my move. Well, now the move is over and I am settling in. I recieved a couple of emails and a couple of comments from some of you wondering why I took it down...SOOOO I have decided to put it back up! The problem? Oh yeah, it's saved on my desktop and I do not have it set up and functioning yet! (Seriously, if you could only see the boxes surrounding me here!) But I will maybe set it back up tomorrow night so those of you who are interested in seeing how well you know me (because I am very interested to know, too!) check back and I'll have them posted again soon.

I hope everyone is well!

7 comments:

The Grunt said...

You are forgiven.

tsduff said...

Yay - I'm NOT losing my mind! LOL - I thought I imagined the entire thing... now you see it, now you don't! Thanks for posting the explanation... glad you hear you managed the main move - now just get well!! Flu is not good.

Anonymous said...

please post pictures, I don't be halfing the time to answer questions about your favorite pair of knickerbockers. also, when did you move? why was i not informed?

Anonymous said...

SV, are you forgetting about that heavy dresser already? :-P

I just can't believe we got everything packed and moved in a half a day.

yrautca said...

I haven’t read that post but I already have the answers:

1) outdoorsy stuff
2) fishing
3) hiking
4) climbing
5) hiking boots
6) Vortex
7) cheeseburger
8) hot leather boots
9) Yosemite
10) Vortex

Still working on the rest.

SS said...

You tease you!

I mean, you post something, let us look at it for a moment, and then yank it away from us. Then, you come back, tell us what you did, tease us with the promise that it will come back and, yet, not deliver? You nasty little tease you!

Outdoorsy Girl said...

yrautca...Pretty good guesses! lol! I am looking forward to seeing what you REALLY know. ;)

SS...LOL! I am a nasty little tease! But I promise to deliver the goods...eventually! :)