Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nothing

Again, I have nothing. I was going to post my questionnaire thingy tonight. As I already said, it is saved on my desktop. It's more than a little difficult to pull up files from my desktop when the plug to the CPU is missing. I can't stand being this disorganized. I am already looking forward to the weekend so I can have the time to pull myself (or at least my bedroom) together.

(Super Villain and JM... if you two happen to remember which box/bag/whatever that you packed the power chord in, PLEASE call me! Other than this and my balance ball popping, there were no other casualties. Not too bad. :)

I am determined to find that power chord, so please don't give up on me blog buddies!

I hate moving.

4 comments:

yrautca said...

I hear ya. I hate moving as well. What a fucking waste of time!

Anyway, tell me where you are now, living arrangements etc. Email or whatever. I hope you found a good place.

Anonymous said...

*points at SV and throws blame all over him* Don't forget that he was the one that packed your computer and tried to take it home.

Anonymous said...

Why are you blaming me in front of all your fans? anyhoo, the plug was in a garbage bag. I'm surprised Red didn't have an extra plug. I got a couple laying around I can probably spare.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Yrautca...I'll talk to you soon.

JM...That's right! I do remember that punk trying to steal my computers!

SV...Actually it was JM that formally accused you. I never would've dreamed of it! BUT now that JM mentioned it...hahaha. I will tear into my classy garbage bag packing system and find it then. I was looking in the boxes. :)