Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

My friends hosted an 80's themed Halloween Party. At first I didn't know what I wanted to be, but as soon as I spotted the Elvira wig in the costume shop, I knew I was going to be transformed into that vampish, sexy, horror movie hosting diva, Elvira. After all, she and I have a lot in common!
Red did my make up! She did a great job creating Elvira eyes!
Jason killed the Camp Crystal Lake Counselor. I am sure that it she weren't so drunk that might've actually hurt!
Totally 80's! (Totally gay, I say!)
The party hosts, Mario and Princess Toadstool, who just happened to have gotten engaged this night! Congrats you, two! :)
This is Red dressed in the scariest costume at the party. She is dressed as one of the clowns in one of the worst 80's horror movies I have ever seen, Killer Clowns from Outerspace. She will argue with me that it's not THE worst. But I am sorry to disagree. I do think it's one of the worst and my opinion counts.
After all, I'm Elvira, your horror flick queen!

6 comments:

yrautca said...

i think that girl in black looks hot. who is she? havent seen her before on your blog.

The Grunt said...

Looks like you all had a blast. The Scary Clown costume is disturbing.

Unknown said...

yes, you are right- it probably would have hurt otherwise (lol). Thank goodness for alcohol.. although now the thought of it is a little nauseating...

Congrats, E! I am happy for you guys!

SS said...

He he - what fun! See, I told you Elvira was a sexy pick!

Oh, but is that your room? A little messy I must say... jk ;)

Scary Monster said...

STOMP! You look totally yummy in black. Me wants to be yer personal vampire.

BITE!

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Y...don't know who she is, but she really is hot!

Grunt...It was very disturbing in person!

Movie Chick...I think your hurtin' worse worse WITH the alcohol! ;)

SS..Thanks...and, no, not my room! :)

Scary...LOL! Thanks!