Thursday, June 15, 2006

Washington Trip Photos...

Blogger is once again my friend. So now I some pics from my Washington trip!



Here's a pic of me taking a picture of me in a reflection in the Space Needle in Seattle. You can see the skyline of the city behind me.







Marymere Falls.











One of the many tide pools I saw. They were full of all kinds of sea life.








Beautiful sunset over the Pacific on Ruby Beach.








Starfish! This was my most exciting discovery.








Best Friend hiking along the bridge to a waterfall.











Me taking a break from wading. The water was COLD!








Beautiful blue glacial Lake Crescent.

8 comments:

Scott said...

Everything looks so beautiful. Pretty jealous over here I have to tell you.

Scott

tsduff said...

I am SO THERE!!!! Love those pictures - especially...... well, all of them :-D The wading picture reminds me of my Aunt & Uncle's home in the Puget Sound on San Juan Island. Their house is overlooking a similar beach, but I found out the hard way once that the tidal rocks are incredibly slippery with seamoss!!! Fell on my tailbone - yeowie!

yrautca said...

Very nice pics. You saw more in WA in one visit than I have in 2 years.

The Grunt said...

Seriously great pics, OG. You really know how to travel. I'm finally back without having to steal!

Chief Scientist said...

I mostly take pictures with my phone. Of me driving places. Somehow I feel more scientific when there is documentation of me driving around Silicon Valley.

Tai said...

My oh my...you do take some beautiful pictures.

Keshi said...

omg that last pic is just amazing!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»