Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Randomness

I usually don't do memes, but I saw this one on a friend's blog and thought I would cave in and share three dorky facts about myself. Besides, I really don't have that much to say right now.
Here goes:


1. Even though I have a real lunch box cooler thingy, I prefer to take my lunch to work in a store bag usually a Target or Kohl's bag. Today it was a nice paper Bath & Body Works bag with handles and everything!

2. Though every bra I own has its own color and design coordinating panty match, I am too lazy in the morning to care about digging through my dresser to coordinate. Way too often my underwear doesn't match. And I don't mean that I wear white panties with a beige bra. Oh no, not me! It's more like I wear my blue and purple plaid patterned bra with my hot pink panties trimmed in green and polka dots. (Not that this is what I am wearning right now or anything.) I just hope I don't ever have some medical emergency that would render me a trip to the ER where I have to get naked. Well, naked I could handle. Just don't look at my undies!

3. I watched so much of Rock of Love with Brett Michaels that I was inspired to download "Talk Dirty to Me" as my ringtone. Now every time someone calls me, it is like they are telling me to talk dirty to them. I still giggle about it every time. It's hilarious when my friends call and makes me all giggly if a cute guy calls. The only time it is not so cool is when my parents call.

---------


So today is the third day of school. Yuck. My students this year are gonna need some MAJOR, MAJOR work. I can tell this already.

On the second day of school, I got a gift from Bath & Body Works (yes, its bag has become my new lunch box) from a student's parent. I am not sure if this a good thing or not. Maybe that parent is really appreciative and kind or maybe she is already trying to compensate for the future sh*t the child is going to put me through this year.

---------


I am eating healthier and working out (yes, AGAIN) and this time really sticking with it. I am already seeing some progess. Yay me! But damn ice cream and its irresistable pull in my life!

---------


My parents have a new kitten and I have totally fallen in love with her. Who wouldn't? Just look at this face! My parents are loving this, by the way. I visit much more often.










-----------
Well, that's all folks! I haven't forgotten about posting some pics from my summer. I have just been lazy. I will post some soon.

5 comments:

yrautca said...

I need to start taking lunch to work. I spend way too much at lunch. And I never wear the same color panties and bra. Bummer!

The Grunt said...

My lunch comes in corn dog form from the gas station.

I don't even want to get on the topic of my underwear.

Mandy said...

Put some facts on here that I don't know.......heee heee!

SS said...

All your panties are bras are matching sets? Wow. I have probably 10 times as many panties as bras... like 10 bras and 100 pairs of panties. I try to match colors and whatnot, but it's not like everything is a perfect set.

I also take my lunch to work in a plastic Target or Publix bag even though I have several lunch boxes. I guess reusing the plastic bags makes me feel like less like an Earth killer.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I always ask S to were matching bra and panties. Sometimes I think she changes before I see her. Just another girl secret, I guess.