Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My cat Lucy is real weirdo. One minute she's sleeping in my bed and the next, she's trying to jump through my closed window to get to a chipmunk outside. She takes out all of her kitty toys from her basket and litters my floor with her mess. When I try to clean it up, she will slap my hand and give me that protective, "Don't be touching my pink mouse" look. So I throw the mouse to her, encouraging her to play and she gives me that "whatever, you stupid human!" look and walks away to her kitty condo by the window and falls aleep. I just thought she was a freak...Until I saw this informative video posted above. I am such a bad parent for not noticing the signs. And an even worse parent for condoning this substance abuse by picking up her a pack whenever I'm at Pet Smart. I mean, really, would you bring home a six pack of beer to an alcoholic?
I had no idea she was an addict. I wish I had been more informed on this subject.





I also have the sneaky suspicion that Lucy could be sharing the nip with my roommates' cats. This would explain their new gansta look and rebellious aggession. You can almost see the anger in their eyes.



Or maybe it's just the fact that we knit really gay hats and dress them up.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is on catnip you or the cat. Yes of course you buy the beer, you don't let friends drive drunk.

SS said...

Wow, a cat lady who knits. And I thought I was starting to feel like a little old lady ;) Just kidding babe! I am the same way with my Puppy. But, yeah, being a dog person I am a bit snotty like that.

The Grunt said...

Um, okaaaaaay? I think I just got an idea for a Friday post;)

Anonymous said...

The look on Gabe's face is absolutley hi-larious! The kitties don't look amused at all, but they do look pretty cool in their hats :) You can tell them I said so

Luth said...

If only I could attribute my cat's craziness to catnip addiction.

yrautca said...

i like your cats.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

E... That's right! We do buy you the beer, don't we?

SS...I know! I've told you that I am old!! ;)

Grunt... I'll be waiting for that post then. I will then be the inspiration for 2 of your TIGF posts. Wait! What exactly does this say about me??? ;)

La-La...I told them, but they weren't amused!

Heather...I think that it is only a part of the craziness for mine as well.

Yrautca...You like cats? I don't see you being a cat person.

Terry...Absolutely! ;)