Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I did it again! (Kayaking, that is.)


Again, I joined some friends for kayaking along the Chattahoochee. A fog was just beginning to lift.








Yay! I got two chicks!

This time Movie Chick and I were joined by CM!







We think she did a fabulous job--despite the fact she tipped her kayak. That just adds more experience to her skillz yo!








SV (pictured to the right of Movie Chick) was with us again. You can see how happy he was to be with us. He is always such a joy be around.







The gang relaxing on the river.









Probably complaining about the guys right now.









Of course, I had to include one of me to prove that I really am losing that fear of river water.







So yes, most of this stretch of the river is easy to kayak, but every time I see how narrow the kayak is, I can't help but feel proud in a super-speshul kind of way, that I have learned to keep my balance and enjoy it. I even laid completely on my back to bask in the sun one time!



Another great trip! I think the next kayaking trip (yes, their will be another) will be on the Chestatee River.

By the way, thanks to JM who was our wonderful photographer on this day. He was a punk and refused to have his picture taken, but we were glad to have him along the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics there OG, however where is the nudity? and as for me being a happy camper, flipping the bird is my way of saluting your excellence.

Outdoorsy Girl said...

Mr. Villain...But remember who took the pic! It wasn't me!

Anonymous said...

cool, glad you had a good time